Monday, August 3, 2009

WOW...!

I gave a little test...I didn't write a blog for one week and I could really tell who my REAL readers were! I was asked why I hadn't written anything from only a select few which is very disappointing! Just kidding-it seems like just yesterday I was writing my last blog. I really haven't had anything going on. I feel like I am in a rut. We still don't have a venue. We plan on looking at a venue sometime during lunch, but Dustin and I both have lunch meetings and such for the next couple of days.

I did find something to write about...I never really said anything because my mother would think I was crazy...and I am, but I had good reason. When I first moved to Houston, I didn't have my little Max because he was with my Grandma. I was a little lonely. One day Dustin and I went to the grocery and this little girl was giving away kittens. Key words-GIVING AWAY. I knew I was crazy when I got home and this little fur ball wouldn't stop meowing. Poor little guy was looking for his family! We took him to the vet for a check up and got him all of his kitty shots and deworming meds (just to be sure). At first, life was a little scary living with this little rat. He would hide behind corners and jump out and attach your leg as you walked by. Well, after he got through the kitten months, he turned out to be a handsome and affectionate cat. If you didn't know I had a cat, you are probably wanting to ask, "Well, what about Max??" Max and the kitty LOVE each other! They play, snuggle and they even fight. I feel better during the day because Max isn't so lonely while I am at work. What is the kitty's name?? His name is Itty Bitty Kitty. I call him Kitty. Turns out, he was too young to leave his mother and he was LITTLE. I have a lot of room in my heart for animals and I just couldn't live without him! If I had room, I would probably have more pets.



This is a sure way to steer my family away. They will not come visit me now that they know I have a cat! They didn't mind Max, but everyone is allergic to cats. I'm usually the one to go visit anyway.





BTW-I didn't forget about a picture for my last post...I'm just waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment