Sunday, July 26, 2009

Just Dream'n....

It has been an emotional last couple of days for me. After planning the cruise and having it all set up, it is not going to happen. There are many reasons why it isn't going to happen so I'm not going to list all of the reasons why. However, I know it is for the best. I, myself, will have more family and friends that will be able to come see me get married. As before, on the cruise, it was just going to be too much. Besides going on the cruise, ALL of my family would of had to get to Houston, and then on the cruise. If money wasn't an issue, taking time off of work WAS an issue. As sad as I am about not having a destination wedding, I know I am going to be very happy when I have more of my loved ones on my special day. So now we are back to square one and back to dealing with Groomszilla (this is what me and my sisters are calling Dustin.) Let me just say, we are definitely going to have to compromise on some things. He wants the best, and I just want to get married. There is nothing wrong with either one of us...we just need to get on the same page! I couldn't be happier with our relationship! It's just really funny how involved he wants to be and I am more than happy to give him the responsibility of planning a wedding. I just want to do it now and he wants to do it later.

So, what is the new wedding "destination?" I quote that because it is no longer a destination wedding. We are going to try and find a place here in Houston. I did some research last night and I THINK I found a reasonable place where Dustin and I will both be happy. Of course my only information came from their webpage so I haven't spoken to anyone. It could mean I have to trade in my right arm to reserve the place. I will keep you posted on what happens. I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

BTW-Jadyn is here and we spent the weekend at Dustin's aunt and uncles bayhouse. I came home this morning and Dustin and Jadyn are still there with everyone. After she visited last time, she went back home and wanted her hair like "SK's" (that's me!) So now we are twins! She just lets her hair air dry and it comes out beautiful and I spend 15 minutes on mine every morning...must be nice to be 6 years old with super model hair. I'll take a picture when I see her later on today.

No comments:

Post a Comment