Saturday, July 18, 2009

Max Killough


Most my family and friends know of my dog, Max. If you know Max, you know he is similar to having a child. He is very high maintenance. The only advantage to having a dog rather than a child is you can leave them home alone. I'm not saying that it is a good idea, but I leave Max at home alone while I am working. Anyway, this may not mean anything to those who do not know Max, but I am proud to say that he learned how to roll over this past week! It only took 2 days and 2 beggin strips! I think he is very smart. Dustin's family would say he is smart...but has a short term memory. I added this picture to show off my ring...Max was just curious to see what was going on. (Please excuse his toys on the floor.) If you would like a closer look, you will just have to come to the wedding! ;0)


I don't have any recent news about the wedding. I am waiting for the travel agent to get back to me with group rates. She is supposed to email me today. I will post something everyday or so. I hope you all are having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment