Friday, August 21, 2009

Picture perfect...but not until next week!


Jadyn a couple of months ago...she lost a tooth.


On Wednesday night, Dustin, Jadyn and I went to a Houston Astros game. I LOVE going to games. They are so much fun...of course I'm not the one spending the money ($75 for a hotdog and beer sounds just about right!) Jadyn had been at Aunt Cinda's and wasn't feeling very good. She felt a little better so we went ahead and went to the game. While we were at the game, she fell asleep so we left. That night, she barely made it home and vomited everywhere. Ever since then, she has been sleeping/throwing up. I feel really bad for her. Dustin took her to the doctor yesterday and she definitely has a virus! I hadn't seen her since Wednesday night because she has been sleeping so much. I am with her right now and she is feeling much better. Engagement pictures have been rescheduled anyway! The photographer encouraged us to reschedule which is understandable since we didn't know if Jadyn was going to be better. We are just going to take the pictures next weekend.

Still no venue. Honestly, I haven't been trying too hard. Enough about that...there are just way too many options. It's times like this I wish I lived in a SMALL town where there are very few options. In a small town, yards are big enough to have the wedding right at home!!

If you have planned a wedding, have you ever thought of how you were going to exit the reception? My sister rode off into the sunset with her new hubby on a motorcycle! This ones for you, Christopher, even though you don't read my blog!





I love posting pictures so here is one of little J Money...(Jadyn's nick name for those of you who don't really get it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment