Wednesday, December 16, 2009

It's time!

I feel so relieved we have a date. My next step is confirming bridesmaids/groomsmen...this is the next stressful part for me at least. Of course my sisters are going to be in my wedding...I wouldn't have it any other way. I have several friends that I want in the party but Dustin won't let me have a big wedding party. I think I am just going to start drawing names. As soon as he confirms his number of groomsmen, I will confirm mine. I have also been looking at dresses. I have tried on dresses once and now I have been looking in several magazines, internet and even Ebay...I haven't found anything that I like. I need to find one soon because it could take some time. It is hard because I don't really want to bother anyone to go with me to try on dresses here in Houston.

Look what my sister sent me and I received it in the mail today!

It matches my tree perfectly because it has little red berries on it and my tree has little red berries with pine cones! Thanks, Kristin!

I was surprised last week when my boss told me I needed to take my vacation days. It is kind of sad that I need to use them because I haven't been able to use them, but the good thing is I get to use them next week and have the whole week off! I'm really excited and it is perfect because Jadyn will be here and Dustin has the whole week off. It worked out REALLY well.

I hope everyone is having a good week. I'm hangin' with the girls tomorrow night at Natalies and everyone at Candace's on Friday so I forecast a busy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment