Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas time!

Christmas was good this year! Besides finally having a time and place for the wedding, Dustin and I got to spend Christmas with Jadyn. She received entirely too many presents that she didn't even have time to play with everything before she left. Santa brought all three of us a Wii so we have been playing since Friday. We did stop and socialize a couple of times, but for the most part, we have found who is really good at bowling, tennis and Maria Bros. I am the bowling QUEEN. Don't mess with me! My arm is sore!

Me and Dustin's mom at Linda's

Tiffany crimping the girls hair with the crimpers they received for Christmas from Brittany.

The family went to Bob and Linda's for Christmas. It was a lot of fun. We played a fun game, ate good food and drank good wine. Jadyn is losing her teeth and she had a stubborn tooth that has been hanging on for dear life since she got here last Friday. Well, being the fearless child she is, she let Brad tug on it and after a good pull, it came out! She was really excited to lose a tooth on Christmas and while she was in Houston. Her mom says Jadyn wanted to lose a tooth here to see if the tooth fairy is more generous here in Houston. It was fun! Christmas was definitely great closure to a great vacation. I had the whole week off and now I am going to work tomorrow. Not only am I going back to work, I am getting back into the swing of working out again. I have exercised but it has been inconsistent. My work outs can't keep up with my calorie intake and it is beginning to show!

Here are a couple more pictures! I hope everyone had a great Christmas and please have a fun and safe New Year's!





No comments:

Post a Comment