Saturday, September 12, 2009

Happy Birthday, Ryan!

I can guarantee Ryan won't read my blog, but just in case, HAPPY 7TH BIRTHDAY!! (He is the one in the front.)




So the weather in Houston has been gloomy and it is making me a little gloomy! I'm so bored and I don't want to do anything! I sit here thinking of all of the things I could be doing and none of them sound that important...except wedding planning but I guess I'm just waiting to win the lottery before I get started. I also sit here and am thinking about how much I miss my friends back home! I have been talking to them a lot and makes me miss them even more!

Anyway, although I miss my friends back home, I do have a great support system here. Dustin's family and the friends I have made through him are all really great! I don't think I would make it here in Houston without all of them. I am also trying to get more involved in things here so I should stay busy....it's so weird without Jadyn here! I just realized this is probably the first time I have been bored in months! We were always doing things when she was here and staying busy entertaining her! haha! I guess now I am going to have to find new ways to stay busy.

Last night I heard a rumor that people actually read my blog. I instantly felt really bad because I post things about once a week. The last time I posted something, it was 2 sentences...so I will try to stay loyal to my readers and post more! (K, so I will try not to flatter myself!)

OH! I love to post pictures, but this time, you will have to click on the link to view this one. Dustin and I went out on a date last night to an Astros game and there is a guy that takes pictures of as many people as possible and then posts them on the fanfoto page. Beware of the margaritas...Dustin bought both of us one and it was really good! I'm usually not a big fan of margaritas, but it was really tasty! I asked if there was any alcohol in them and he didn't know...well, after I drank it, I could tell there was definitely some alcohol in that thing! Wait a few hours before driving if you have one of those...luckily, I didn't have to worry about that. Anyway, here is the link:

http://www.printroom.com/ViewGalleryPhoto.asp?evgroupid=0&userid=astrosstaffevents&gallery_id=1750829&image_id=1&pos=2

sorry, I tried to insert the link so you can just click on it, but it didn't show up when I published the blog. You will just have to copy and paste! Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment