Friday, September 4, 2009

boooo...

No sneek peak yet! The photographer hasn't emailed me yet. She says she puts sneak peaks on her blog but she doesn't have them up yet! I wasn't too anxious before but now I'm getting a little impatient.

I was supposed to go meet my sister in San Antonio but her hubby got sick. We were going to shop for wedding/bridesmaid dresses, but that's a no go! I am getting frustrated because I don't have a date! I don't have a place! I don't even have my wedding party yet (I have people in mind of course;0). Is this normal??

Since I am not going to San Antonio this weekend, I am going to meet Dustin at the bay house. Poor me! Last weekend, Dustin caught a big 'ol Red fish. I caught a medium size fish and Jadyn caught a little bitty fish.







I am going to start packing. I came home early, but not early enough to miss traffic. I hope everyone has a fun and SAFE weekend! Don't drink and drive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment