Saturday, May 15, 2010

Coming along....



I can't tell you how many times I wake up in the middle of the night and start thinking of everything I need to do. I get bad anxiety, then I discreetly do wedding stuff at work and then come home and do wedding stuff. I feel much better. The only thing I am kind of stressing about are programs. I need to get those made but first, I need my mom to talk to the music director at the church and have him "approve" my music choices. I was even more worried before because I didn't even know what music we were playing....haha, yeah. Less than a month away and no music. Brett helped me today and now I do know and it is such a relief!

Last week was my bachlorette party (1st one!) and it was fun! We went to Pete's Piano Dueling Bar. I got to go up on stage and after that, we left and went to some other places. We were home by 1am!

Next weekend is my 2nd! I am NOT having a 3rd. I don't have time and 2 is definitely enough. I love having friends everywhere but I don't need 3. I was fine with 1. The girls that are hosting the 2nd party insisted on having the 2nd one so it makes me think, is it really for me or is it a good excuse to get away?? Either way, it should be fun!

Here are some pictures from the bachelorette party last weekend. After I publish this, I am going to add some shower pictures to my last blog.











This picture is funny because we stole the landscaper from next door and he was our "stripper." No Mom, he did not strip, but he enjoyed taking pictures with us!

1 comment: