Sunday, January 17, 2010

It's Coming Along!....

Dustin and I have accomplished a lot this weekend. Friday I picked out colors and Bridesmaid dresses. Saturday I picked out my OWN dress with help from Tiffany and Candace! I also scheduled a photographer on Saturday!! Today Dustin and I confirmed how many are going to be in our bridal party and who we want. I picked out flower girl dresses online but need to wait until Jadyn comes in March to figure correct sizes. I feel like we got so much accomplished and I am very pleased! One of my bridemaids called me today and already went and tried on her dress. This is so exciting! Next Sunday, I am going to a Bridal Extravaganza at the Houstonian. I am hoping to get ideas on center pieces and bouquets. I have a vision but I am also open minded. I wouldn't mind leaving the place with some merchandise either. That's the latest! I would post some pictures of dresses but can't for obvious reasons. Off to bed...

2 comments: